NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

eh well....uh...

Nice idea, and cool design, but some elements of it are annoying and stupid.
1) The loop. Yechhh
2) There should be a 1337 to english translator as well
3) Less goddamn numbers. It should at least resemble english, not just a bunch of numbers, slants and weird characters. And if thats how the 1337 language is supposed to be, then I guess im not 1337.

I did enjoy this, but it could be better. Dont hate me.

PS.I liked the hidden sound :P

Star Wars Comedy Player Star Wars Comedy Player

Wo0T!!!!!

Another awesome submission by the clock crew!! The star wars action condoms were teh best!!!!!!!!!

Scorched Earth Flash Scorched Earth Flash

come on man

At least TRY to make something original...you ripped off tanks, and somehow made it bad in the process. I dont meant to be an asshole but fucking try next time instead of turning a fun game into a boring repetative ripoff.

HalfLifeDarkness responds:

First of all, I didn't "rip off" tanks, I "ripped off" Scorched Earth, if you know what that is, hence the name "Scorched Earth Flash".
Second, I'm currently taking suggestion to improve the game, so instead of saying that it just sucks, try to say how it sucks, and I may change it.
Please be more constructive next time.

De-Animator De-Animator

BRILLIANT!!!!

This is one of the most entertaining games that I have ever played. This is going into my favorites list as soon as i stop typing, which is right now.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

YOU ARE A GOD!!!

yea, thats about it.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

I am? Cool :D

Live And Let Die- Level 1 Live And Let Die- Level 1

ugg

wasnt that great, but it has potential to be kickass.And To the asshole that said that the sounds and lifebar were stolen from 007, DUH! the name of the game is called live and let die, which,by the way, is a james bond movie so STFU. make it better Korded.

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

NICE!!!!!

He He He....level 36, 424 tower guards, 33 repair, 27comhub dudes, autodefense and baracades all maxed out...airstrike every three seconds...i dont even have to click anymore, my defenses do it for me. HE HE HE !!!!!!!

Foamy's Death Sentance Foamy's Death Sentance

Alrighty then....

1) Clocks rule so everyone else stfu.

2)could be better: more violence, more weapons, more shtuff

3) foamy kicks ass.

4) popeyes chicken is fucken awesome

5) uhhhh....buttermilk.

hope that helps

Halo Music Mixer Halo Music Mixer

nice

graphics were a ten because the grunt cursor kicks ass. for those of you trying this: try the menu music and the flood music at the same time.

Masterchief2219 responds:

Wow, that sounds really good.
I knew the grunt cursor was a good Idea.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

JONNY POWER!!!!!!!

the maker of this game is extremely suppish.