The White "Line" The White "Line"

YEAH ART FORUM!

Thanks for letting me be a part of this, pope. The final product looks great!

Props to all who contributed!

Popeofdope responds:

I tried to co author u incase you didn't notice...

Mustache Mustache

I wants the mustache...

Intentional spelling errors, meaningless black and white animation, and the use of "The Entertainer" as background music.

Fairly entertaining, although if you kept the same goofy, mis-spelling style and improved the animations, it would probably be a very good submission.

mannynose responds:

the silly thing about it is, i spent very little time on this, but because it was black and white, everybody loved it!

i dont get it

i got an A from the teacher btw

BadGuys BadGuys

SVEN IS BLEEDING FROM THE HEAD!!!

Lol. I like all of your work, but This one is my favorite. The Pirate submission is very good, also. The voices are what make this so funny, I think.

ALE AND WHORES FOR EVERYONE!!!
HUZZAH!!!

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

eh well....uh...

Nice idea, and cool design, but some elements of it are annoying and stupid.
1) The loop. Yechhh
2) There should be a 1337 to english translator as well
3) Less goddamn numbers. It should at least resemble english, not just a bunch of numbers, slants and weird characters. And if thats how the 1337 language is supposed to be, then I guess im not 1337.

I did enjoy this, but it could be better. Dont hate me.

PS.I liked the hidden sound :P

Star Wars Comedy Player Star Wars Comedy Player

Wo0T!!!!!

Another awesome submission by the clock crew!! The star wars action condoms were teh best!!!!!!!!!

Scorched Earth Flash Scorched Earth Flash

come on man

At least TRY to make something original...you ripped off tanks, and somehow made it bad in the process. I dont meant to be an asshole but fucking try next time instead of turning a fun game into a boring repetative ripoff.

HalfLifeDarkness responds:

First of all, I didn't "rip off" tanks, I "ripped off" Scorched Earth, if you know what that is, hence the name "Scorched Earth Flash".
Second, I'm currently taking suggestion to improve the game, so instead of saying that it just sucks, try to say how it sucks, and I may change it.
Please be more constructive next time.